Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fractal Food!

Spousal Unit asked me what he should make for supper one night that I wasn't going to be home. I told him that I had bought a romanesco broccoli and that he should make that. To which Spousal Unit replied, "What's a romanesco? How do I make that? What are you talking about?" So I had to explain to him that it was the Fractal Broccoli. Then he understood.

We only make one dish with the fractal: a pasta dish that includes saffron, raisins, loads of cheese and, of course, the fractal. It's sweet and savoury and it's a great excuse to drink wine. Because you have to drink wine with this kind of dish. You just have to. Don't argue.

Anyways, it turned out really well and we had leftovers for lunch the next day.

That Fractal's a Bit Old.

As a rule, I don't bring pasta leftovers to work, but the fractal pasta is different: because there's no tomato sauce, there's no bizarre acidic aftertaste and the pasta doesn't because a revolting mushy mess. Instead it just tastes a little stale. Hmmmm...stale.


No comments:

Post a Comment