Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Soup, Sandwich and CS3

See that in the background?  That's a totally legit copy of CS3.  It has a valid license that's been paid for and everything.  The only reason it's sitting there is because I can't install it on my machine.  It keeps telling me that my license isn't valid.  Sure the license is eons old, but it's still fucking valid!  Dammit, Adobe!
After ages of trying to install it, I've given up.  Kinda like the way I've given up on Silvia.  See Chartreuse Mug, there?  You know what was in it?  An allongé made with the QA manager's Nespresso machine.  You know why?  Because I came into work, wanted a coffee and didn't want to putz around with Silvia for 10 minutes just to have her make me a mild-tasting, lukewarn coffee.  I would normally make my instant coffee, but I'm all out of Xmas Bleuch and I keep forgetting the marginally-better Colombian at home.  So I popped by the QA manager's office, made myself a really good coffee -- complete with proper crema! -- in about 30seconds.  There.
 
For lunch I had a tasty tuna salad sandwich with avocado instead of mayo, and a hearty bean soup that I really didn't like because it was full of separated skins.

No comments:

Post a Comment