Saturday, March 10, 2012

Too Tech Stupid To Take Pictures

I usually take pictures for this blog using my inherited iPhone 3 that barely works as a phone, let alone anything else. 

The iPhone has fallen on concrete, asphalt and ceramic tile without (too many) dire consequences.  I mean, sure the backlight didn't work sometimes and the mic would cut out randomly, but, you know, I could live with it. 

Actually, I couldn't.  I was looking into a new phone.  I hadn't made a decision about what to get when I dropped the iPhone on my parquet floor.  That did it.  The screen shattered. 

In order to maintain the integrity of my SIM card, I replaced the iPhone with an htc something-something S that I don't know how to use.

The long and the short of this is that until I figure out how to use this new phone, there will be guest submitters.   You might be happy about that (if you exist) as you'll have a happy reprieve from endless pictures of tupperware containers.

It's too bad, though, as I had recently taken a picture of a good coffee made using Silvia.

If you exist and would like to submit anything, let me know.  I'm guessing that if you're reading this, you're probably someone I know in real life who feels sorry for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment