Friday, January 6, 2012

Business Park Grocery Store Rotisserie Chicken

I didn't bring a lunch today.  At lunch, I asked the new guy in the cube next to me if he wanted to go grab lunch.  He said sure, but where.

Do you, fictitious reader, work in a business park?  If you do, you know that there are a zillion places to eat, but you have to drive there.  In other words, there is no wandering around and browsing the restaurants; you have to know where you're going when you get into that car.  And that's why me and the new guy in the cube next to me -- let's call him Al -- that's why Al and I spent the next 15 minutes naming all the places nearby and why we didn't want to go there.

We ended up at the grocery store.  We really wanted burgers, but the burger place is within walking distance of a large hardware company and it's always packed.  So we settled for rôtisserie chicken from the nearby grocery store.    It was not Gordon Ramsey's chicken.







No comments:

Post a Comment