Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hello, It's Tea Again

I keep thinking that that Todd Rundgren song, "Hello It's Me", is actually "Hello, It's Me Again". I don't know why. I even checked the lyrics and nowhere in the song does he say "again".  Maybe I secretly think that he's been calling this chick up all the time to discuss whatever problem they're having -- which appears to be either that he's in denial about being in a relationship, or she thinks she needs to see other people and he's like, what?...I'm not sure.  It's probably some 1970s-open-relationship-shag-carpet problem.

Anyways.

I'm at home drinking peppermint tea, which means I'm under the weather. But I'm still working, dammit! I keep writing a rewriting this doc to the point where it's stopped making sense. But that might be the Tylenol speaking.

Everything tastes better in cute cups.
However, I am getting a chance to use the new Ritzenhoff My Lian Dieter Braun teacups Spousal Unit got me for Xmas. They don't appear to be available in Canada, so I'm going to assume they cost him a lot. He probably shouldn't have spent that much money on cups, even if they are The Cutest. And they are somewhat matchy with my Ketto Design mug, which has apparently been discontinued (things you find out when looking for a gift for someone). Today my mug held a cup of Starbucks Via Columbian, which is marginally better than Xmas Bleuch.



No comments:

Post a Comment