Saturday, November 5, 2011

I swear I eat!

It appears that all I ever post about is coffee and snacks and junk food.  But I tells you, I eat!  I do!  I just totally forget to take a picture.  Like on this day (this was what, Thursday?) I had my black beans and rice for lunch and totally forgot to take a picture because the lunchroom was locked in a heated discussion about how dumb children are.  

I didn't remember I was supposed to take pictures of my food til I finished my single short espresso at Starbucks.  It was OK.  I don't know what to say about Starbucks.  On the one hand, I frequent their establishments.  On the other hand, their espressos are never the same way twice.  Sometimes they're bitter; sometimes they're smooth; sometimes they're hot; sometimes they're cold.  On Thursday it was OK.  I did buy some of their "Christmas Blend" VIA coffee.  It's supposed to be "spicy" and "bold" which is code for "tastes like burnt ass".  

Oh, and the Sweet'n'Low packet in the background?  Not mine.  It was my coffee companion's.   I don't do artificial sweeteners.

No comments:

Post a Comment