Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I swear I ate something other than coffee and chocolate today!

Twas the day after Halowe'en and all through the office not a healthy snack was consumed, not even a muffin. 

Here we have the very tasty mini Aero bar I had as a mid-morning snack with my coffee.  Look how clean my desk looks.  So uncluttered and pristine.  You'd never know that I had shoved everything to the side to take this picture.

Not pictured: the two mini Kit Kat bars I had already eaten at this point.

I did have an actual lunch, but I totally forgot to take a pictures of it.  I remembered to take pictures after I had my little espresso, made with my electric Bialetti.  It makes two cups and I share with people.  See?  Sharing.  Like in Kindergarten!

Anyways, you can see my chartreuse mug with the leftover morning coffee in it, as well as my navy mug that has water (yes, water) in it.   Oh, and those are my sneakers.  I was hoping you could see the coffee stain on the right one, but it doesn't seem to have come through.

Not pictured:  The mini bags of Cheetos I ate as an after-lunch snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment